Issue Information

• Fixed

• 0 - None Assigned

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (2)No (0)
Photo

Misson Board still not working for Parties

Posted by jimmyjohn on 10 January 2015 - 10:20 PM

Well atleast the Cursed Abby one I still dont get credit when trying to do it in party. Saw the update and thought i'd post that its still buggy

GL though :D

changed status to: Confirmed

Just to point out, everyone in your party must take the same quest or noone would manage to do it. This is not a bug, it's the script behavior and will stay that way until I rewrite it to be like Eden quests.

The bug that should be fixed is the counter going over the max required, stucking the character and making him unable to submit the completed quest.

I can add to this.

I took the Bifrost Tower prontera mission board with 3 other people. I was the one doing all the killing.
Only I got credit for kills, no one else got anything at all for their kill credit (ended with 0/10 or whatever the required was for each monster).
We were all near each other and had the eden quests share and complete with no problem.

Edited by Vertygo, 11 January 2015 - 04:10 PM.

Not synchronizing kill count, and get more kill count than other party member makes me unable to report the quest.
For example, at the end of the quest, other party member ends up with 20/20 Soliders kill count, and I got 21/20 Soliders kill count because I killed one other solider when I'm not in the same screen with other party member.

Watermelony
Feb 04 2015 04:23 PM

Rikter, on 11 Jan 2015 - 1:04 PM, said:

Just to point out, everyone in your party must take the same quest or noone would manage to do it. This is not a bug, it's the script behavior and will stay that way until I rewrite it to be like Eden quests.

Even with everyone in the party with the same quest only one person is getting the credit for kills. Like what happened to Lyka i guess.

I tried aborting and making sure everybody was close to the npc before getting it again, same problem. I tried killing one mob with my character (Priest) to see if it would count to the person killing and nothing again, just counted for me and yes we were on the same screen, very close together while killing stuff. The only thing left to try is getting the quest outside a party and them creating one, gonna try it later.

changed status to: Fixed

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users