Issue Information

• Confirmed

• 0 - None Assigned

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (0)No (0)
Photo

Earth Bow Stone Curse/Item granted Stone Curse

Posted by Salad on 02 June 2015 - 02:07 AM

So uh... I might have spoken too soon when I said "They'll never take away my Earth Bow" before. I think it was working properly before this patch so maybe the status effect changes somehow affected the Earth Bow + Stone Arrow combo effect. The combo gives +25% ranged damage, but the real bonus is in granting a 10% chance to Stone Curse on physical attacks, both misses and hits (pneuma, KE, flee etc.) The issue right now is it is completely skipping the first part of Stone Curse, where you can walk around and use items. It is instead instantly progressing to the second stage, which makes it unpredictable and is also counterproductive when trying to apply it. This is a huge hit to the set with how it is working right now. After a quick test it looks like Pest card is working the same way on this server by lacking the first part of stone curse.

Equipment given Stone Curse effects have a much shorter first stage, but they've always had it on eA. The way it is working now is a perk to "When physically attacked" effects like Pest/Dark Frame but a biiiiiiig nerf to Earth Bow + Stone Arrow set which is "On Physical Attack". It saved Sniper in Trans PvP/WoE, and there are many more ranged threats in 3rd now. It's better for Pest/Stone curse in a 1v1 situation but worse with more people, while it's worse for Earth Bow in 1v1 and even worse with more people. fuk

In short: Equipment based Stone Curse is missing the first stage of Stone Curse completely in which you can move around and use items before completely solidifying. They are supposed to have a brief (1-2 second) first stage, compared to the actual Stone Curse spell.
As it is right now, it's an arguably worse version of Frozen status as they have the same downsides.

pls help :( I have to resort to having 120 base STR and 110 VIT spamming Warg Dash right now :(

using the earth bow instead would be a much better match up for rebellions with Top Hats and Monocles on

changed status to: Confirmed

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users