2 replies to this topic

#1 padkoto

padkoto

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:45 PM

Got a character (guess which class huehue) to 140 today and I had some suggestions.

I get that you guys want to encourage players to move away from grinding MVPs and waiting for respawn, but the board is way too generous (by a factor of 10 or so). Orcs and wolves are really easy to complete and give a lot of exp. The wolves are way easier and faster than the niffle one, but give about 50% more exp. The boards also give stupid amounts of zeny. Why not have them award kawaii coins or something like that? It would mean players have to choose whether to hunt zeny/items or good exp monsters. Npcing loot gives plenty anyway.

There also isn't very much reason to grind normal monsters for exp at all, although if you implement the exp chunks for killing large numbers that might change. Party share could do with a boost for dungeon grinding too (although obviously that would boost MVP hunting too, which currently feels fine). I don’t know what you think about increasing spawn quantities, but maps feel pretty deserted. A lot of the third class leveling skills are based around mobbing but the mob sizes are often pretty sad, especially in a party.

In kRO and here too, a few mobs drop Mora gear. Maybe with a low percent it would be ok, but I was able to get 3 +5 white wing suits in about 10 minutes. Considering how slow it is to collect coins, 10% drop feels nuts.
  • Gionelles likes this

#2 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:28 PM

Board missions won't stay this way and zeny reward is intended to help people during beta. Also, removed the desert wolf quest and added something else, as well as updating the Nifelheim one.

Don't really want to play with stuff like spawn numbers.

Mora gear dropping off mobs isn't intended, gonna fix that.

#3 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:43 PM

Stuff about shit.

I agree wholeheartedly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users