4 replies to this topic

#1 SilverPersimmon

SilverPersimmon

Chonchon

• Player
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 03:06 PM

I know, bad pun. 

Apparently I was here like 4 years ago but I don't remember it what so ever since a great deal has happened since then. So anyway, in my re-newed hunt for a RO server that suits my taste I've found this one (again). Hopefully I can find a place here. Too many big servers are just toxic or the inflation makes it way too hard for newbies to get even starting gear. So far I'm enjoying all the QoL changes and balances and slowly starting get into everything.

The classes I tend to place are Ranger, Soul Reaper and AB. So glad it seems like I'm not forced to play a Sin or Sword-class to get anywhere and be 'meta'. Though I do enjoy playing classes that are 'needed' in parties once I can gear them a bit. 

^-^ See ya in game.

#2 Susurro

Susurro

Chonchon

• Player
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 03:40 PM

Hey welcome to the family! Hope you enjoy your stay.

#3 Lelo

Lelo

Chonchon

• Player
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 03:42 PM

Hey! Welcome!

Hope you feel good about the server! 

If you need any help, just let me know! My in-game name is the same as my user on this forum :)

I'm the RG with purple hair

#4 Alice

Alice

Chonchon

• Banned
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 December 2020 - 04:28 AM

Hi, welcome!

I think we have many veteran players here who sell items to newbies for good prices and help them obtain equip.
Let me know if that's not also your experience.

#5 SilverPersimmon

SilverPersimmon

Chonchon

• Player
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 December 2020 - 08:31 PM

In just a few days people have been so welcoming and wanting to help. It's such a refreshing pace from most other servers. Really reminds me of the hay days of iRO and p-servers. I love it so much already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users