• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Stroud

Stroud

Chonchon

• Player
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 March 2021 - 12:18 PM

Good Day! My apologies if i will not be able to post a proper format, but i did something much more formal and specific.

Please help yourselves.
Thank you!

#2 Stroud

Stroud

Chonchon

• Player
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 March 2021 - 01:43 PM

Leika-RO Development Proposal                                                                                                                               March 01, 2021
Doc No. DP-001

AGENDA: “Play More, Get More!”
PROJECT: Implementation of Reward Shop/Exchange System on certain Instances.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

It has come to my attention that some instances are in need of improvement. As the population of our server is increasing, the demands to such content will more likely to increase as well for people will eventually seek a need to do such content than just gambling on the drop rates. For this project, I would like to start it of with 1 instance/ instance chain for now. Hopefully, with this idea and the criticism from the admin staff and player base, will serve as guide or baseline for future projects/ implementations.

The instance I will be proposing for improvement for now is the Fire Cave instance, that consists of 3 quest-chained instances. Namely Bios Island, Mors’s Cave and Devil’s Palace. In which these islands share the same reward, Proof of Bravery, when accomplished. The purpose of this reward is for the acquisition of a certain accessory that can be enchanted with stats at the cost of itself. See link http://leika-ro.net/...e=Hero's_Signet for more information about the accessory, it’s enchantments and costs. The accessory in general is a good sink for the reward currency but that is where it just ends. As the accessory is account bound and character bound for the currency, there are/will be classes that wont ever see any use for it.

ACTION PLAN:

A. I propose a reward shop where the instance reward, proof of bravery, will be used. This will give the said currency another purpose. The shop will be similar to the Lazy Quarter Master, located beside the Prontera Mission Board. The proposed npc shall be implemented inside the Fire Cave Instance.

The items/ gears to be available for purchase proposed are:
(Cost of items to be decided/approved by the server admin)

CONSUMABLES/ DELAYED CONSUMABLES:

*Yggdrasil Berry Box – Fully restores hp and sp.
                - This is to compensate the consumables used.
*Yggdrasil Dust Pouch – Cures effect of Stone Curse, Blind, Curse, Poison, Decrease Agility, Orcish Curse.
*Snow Flip Pouch – Cures Burning, Bleeding, Deep Sleep, Sleep.
*Peony Mommy Pouch – Cures Frozen, Freezing, Crystallization.
*Sadagui Herb Pouch – Cures Stun, Horror, Confusion, Illusion.

- Ingredients needed for brewing via Genetic, useful for PvM content as well.
*Angeling Potion – Casts Lvl. 10 Blessing and Lvl. 5 Angelus

GEARS

*Heroic Target Suit [1]
*Heroic Hidden Clothes [1]
*Heroic Plate [1]
*Heroic Magic Coat [1]
*Heroic Judgement Robe [1]
*Heroic Trade Mail [1]
*Heroic Nepenthes Shoes [1]
*Heroic Silverfox Boots [1]
*Heroic Ungoliant Galoshes [1]

- I included the Heroic Gear for giving at least a guarantee on getting the exact gear you need. I see it fair for the means to get it comes from 2 RNG based ways; 1. Getting the Hero’s Chest and 2. Getting exactly what you need.

- You only get a limited amount of Proof of Bravery per week anyway because of the instance cooldown, plus not everyone has the free time to farm it every day of the week.

- The Proof of Bravery is character bound and cannot be traded, that itself regulates the buying capabilities of players.

*Hero’s Cape [1] (New JRO Custom Gear)

- Based on https://ratemyserver...b&item_id=20783

- Based on http://db.irowiki.or...tem-info/20783/

- Based on https://www.divine-p.../hero-manteau-1

- This new JRO Custom Gear will be the exclusive item of the Fire Cave Hero Shop, this will be the eye catcher of this proposed shop. Hero Cape/ Manteau’s effects are subjected to change depending on the likeness of the server admin.

B. A rework on the enchantments of the Hero Signet. To be treated as the same as Necklace of Priestess enchantments. Having stat specific enchants to choose from namely; STR, AGI, VIT, INT, DEX, LUK.

PROPOSED CHANGE FOR “HERO’S SIGNET”

This requires more tinkering and is open to changes. It has come to my attention that the instance has been on for so long but only a handful of players have acquired this accessory. Acquired meaning they ended up not using it. After talking to some of the people who has the accessory, they all have a similar excuse for not wearing it.
                These are:
            - Unslotted                         - Outclassed by other accessories/ Cash Shop items

- RNG enchants

If this is considered as end game content, then this accessory should act like an endgame reward itself. After all, much of the accessories are already instance exclusive ex. Hildisvini’s Tusk, Hraunskrida.

I propose the Hero Signet to have a set bonus with Essence of Devil’s STAT (EoDs). This will entice players to play and farm 2 of the exclusive reward/drop of these instances which are the Proof of Bravery and EoDs, which greatly supports the idea of “Play More, Get More!”.

Heroes Signet [1]: Before 30 Proof of Bravery now requires 50 Proof of Bravery
Requires players to finish “Devil’s Palace” instance.

Set combo with the following:

- If compounded with Essence of Devil’s STAT; Doubles the effects of it including the negative (-) stat.

Essence of Devil’s STR: Gives 5% ATK

Essence of Devil’s AGI: Gives 5% Aspd

Essence of Devil’s VIT: Gives 5% HP

Essence of Devil’s INT: Gives 5% MATK

Essence of Devil’s DEX: Gives 5% HIT

Essence of Devil’s LUK: Gives 5% CRIT Damage

For most of the skills are now scaling with STATS; this will encourage players to play more of this end game content to acquire this accessory. As this accessory is character bound, players will be bound to choose wisely what character they should spend the time playing; what role they are in co-op play; thus, promoting teamplay and tactics.

This may be changed to something more interesting if the set effects are too common. Possible changes are increase %healing for INT, %flee for AGI so on so forth.

EPILOGUE

I would like to thank you readers for your time, please bear in mind that the proposals I make are all good intentions and for the betterment of the server as I see fit. I would also like to thank the players who helped me in making this proposal. This is in fact only the start of my agenda “Play More, Get More!”. I am looking forward to work with everyone to improve the game we all love and hate. To the admins of the game, thank you for everything.

I did as I pleased, now you do the same.

-Stroud-

#3 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 09:31 PM

I'll do something about it, a shop was already on my mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users