• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kalafiorek

Kalafiorek

Chonchon

• Player
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:26 PM

Hello everyone! I was searching for good low rate Renewal server for me and my friends to play on and AesirRO cought my eye,
especially with its active administration and promising features. Anyway, I'd like to ask about and report a few things (from beta).

- Will there be Eden quests above level 99 around server's launch? Would be awesome as an alternative leveling route.

- Could there be a separate NPC for waps? It would be more player friendly (the less clicking through archaic RO dialogue system the better).

- Could leaving Paradise Group make you teleport to the same place in cities as Kafra save points/warps?
  Currently it's acting weird sometimes, especially in Prontera, where it makes you walk all the way back to the fountain.

- Custom Tool Dealer NPC is facing the wrong way in most of the cities. Lidia shouldn't be so shy ^_^

- Quests on Novice Grounds aren't named correctly in quest log/tracker. There is also a tiny problem with class manuals; I couldn't find a way to equip any of them.

- I've heard it was already said that @go is a... no-go! But would it really hurt to have it avaible only in cities and usable to teleport only to said cities for "fast travel"?

- How about custom NPC's / options for;
  • banking between characters,
  • Star Gladiator's map reset,
  • faster identification of items,
  • daily rewards for logging in / playing,
  • character build management.

#2 Rikter

Rikter

• LeikaRO Founder
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:43 PM

Hello and welcome on Aesir!

Let me reply to your questions:

- Will there be Eden quests above level 99 around server's launch? Would be awesome as an alternative leveling route.

Yes, lvl 99+ Eden Quests are on ToDo List.

- Could there be a separate NPC for waps? It would be more player friendly (the less clicking through archaic RO dialogue system the better).

This too has been discussed in the past days and we'll be separating warper from Kafra for cities (and probably leave in in Kafra too, for those poor kafras lost in the middle of nowhere, like just outside dungeons).

- Could leaving Paradise Group make you teleport to the same place in cities as Kafra save points/warps?
  Currently it's acting weird sometimes, especially in Prontera, where it makes you walk all the way back to the fountain.

This isn't really a top-priority thing, but we may consider doing something about it once major things are worked out.

- Custom Tool Dealer NPC is facing the wrong way in most of the cities. Lidia shouldn't be so shy ^_^

I've been telling myself to do this fix for over a month now, but always forget to do it! ahah

- Quests on Novice Grounds aren't named correctly in quest log/tracker. There is also a tiny problem with class manuals; I couldn't find a way to equip any of them.

We'll check it and if it's a bug we'll fix it, thanks!

- I've heard it was already said that @go is a... no-go! But would it really hurt to have it avaible only in cities and usable to teleport only to said cities for "fast travel"?

We decided to not implement @go for players. There will be scrolls to teleport to certain cities, anyway, as those items exists on official servers as well.

- How about custom NPC's / options for;
  • banking between characters,
  • Star Gladiator's map reset,
  • faster identification of items,
  • daily rewards for logging in / playing,
  • character build management.

-There's the official Bank sytem already active
-That would need to be discussed with Aesir Staff, and we'll see what to do.
-An NPC will be introduced for that.
-This could actually be a nice idea!
-This one too isn't really in priority list, but would be a nice thing to introduce in a (not-so-soon) future

/no1

#3 NamiTheKat

NamiTheKat

IceMaiden

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationLowly sinners,as each we are, Aspire to the domed heav'ns. Fickle fate points beyond, Where a supine city beckons!

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:11 PM

Hi Kalafiorek

Welcome to Aesir

I guess Rik answered all your questions, Yes Aesir has Active Management Team :)

Hope you and your friends have loads fun, cya in game D

#4 Kalafiorek

Kalafiorek

Chonchon

• Player
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:04 AM

Thanks for the welcome and quick reply. I'm happy to help and hopefully watch the server become one of the best out there  /no1

Edited by Kalafiorek, 26 November 2014 - 10:04 AM.

#5 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 11:05 AM

• daily rewards for logging in / playing

the reward you get for logging in daily is playing.

• Rueska likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users