162 replies to this topic

#141 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:34 AM

I think she'd rather want different kind of sandwich. But we gotta call Frost or Eryx for that.

#142 Krabs

Krabs

Simply Mc Flirty

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:12 PM

She's probably still a higher level than you Psor.

The reason I'm biased towards Gio is because she is female.

#honesty #pussyfever

And if I was male?  /bzz 

7-star-sky-flash-kick-500.jpg

HYPER COMBO FINISH!

#143 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 04:46 PM

She's probably still a higher level than you Psor.

The reason I'm biased towards Gio is because she is female.

#honesty #pussyfever

And if I was male?  /bzz 

Then I would have nothing to do with you. Cmon you know consta-neckbeard friendzoned atheists better than that.

#144 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:52 AM

8AFT23V.gif

Eggy slut.

#145 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:57 AM

Gio wasnt on break. She just doesnt know what to do as a dev so she pretended to be busy for a long period of time to avoid the responsibilities of being part of the staff. In short, she doesnt know jackshit about developing the game and is a wannabe.

#146 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:15 AM

^ clearly missed the thread she opened months ago admitting she doesn't work for the server anymore.

#147 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:53 AM

^ clearly missed the thread she opened months ago admitting she doesn't work for the server anymore.

which proves my point even more, she doesnt know jackshit.

#148 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:56 AM

she pretended to be busy for a long period of time to avoid the responsibilities

Not this point. Enjoy the lack of enjoyment.

#149 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:42 AM

she pretended to be busy for a long period of time to avoid the responsibilities

>tried to be dev
>realizes what the fuck did i get myself into

Yep my point

#150 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:23 AM

>tried to be dev
>realizes what the fuck did i get myself into

Yep my point

But is there anything wrong with trying, and accepting my own mistake? Yes, I was in over my head, but because of that, I felt I owed it to the server to come clean with my lack of deving abilities. Regardless, I've been practicing scripting on my own time, and sometime in the near future, I still plan to submit scripts to Rikter. Why? Because I genuinely want to get better, and no amount of faggots of /vg and /rog can stop me.

Nigger.

So, Erik, what you're right about: I didn't have the ability to help dev the game. It's been over a decade. I'm wasn't just rusty; I was brittle.

What you're wrong about: You said I avoided staff responsibilities and pretended to be on a break. That ain't true. At the very least, I'm doing whatever I can to be transparent with the community, and I'm trying to get better. I've already pointed out many times that I don't give two shits about having any special privileges, or being a GM. I don't care to play RO nearly as much as I used to. Deving, however, is something I can get behind and enjoy learning, be it for RO, or anything else. Being a GM just comes with the territory of being a dev, because devs need to be able to test things that might need fixing.

So, long story short, I tried, realized I couldn't do it, backed off, and decided to train more before I tried again. I don't want to hide any of my failings from the community, and I never wanted it to seem like I was shirking staff responsibilities. In any case, I stepped in this discussion to tell Kamiiyu to back off of Rikter, and to get mad at me instead. Why? Because Rikter's an awesome dev, and he's worked really hard to get the server out on time to the best of his ability. Kamiiyu said he took too long. So, I pointed out that if anyone was to blame for that, it was me.

Edited by Gionelles, 20 January 2015 - 08:33 AM.

#151 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 06:37 PM

True. He's forgotten your thread that revealed everything, before you went hiatus. My only disappointment is that you didn't "reveal everything" in another context.

And then "helper GM" eryx gets himself trapped in anthell and gets me to bring bwings to him, and begs me to leech him. Then when I ask to return the favour when he was a decent level sorc he's like "stfu" LOL
  • Innomite likes this

#152 BeI

BeI

Mic Check

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:58 PM

White Knight Card: When verbally attacked, randomly summons a Scias to defend you. Decreases damage from Syncope by 100%. Increases Gionelles' damage to OHKO

Weight: 1

• Innomite and Gionelles like this

#153 padkoto

padkoto

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 01:38 AM

tumblr_nfbc9sW4Rn1tm2xmko1_1280.jpg

Motherfucker

• Scias likes this

#154 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 01:53 AM

White Knight Card: When verbally attacked, randomly summons a Scias to defend you. Decreases damage from Syncope by 100%. Increases Gionelles' damage to OHKO
Weight: 1

Class: All, female only

#155 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:05 AM

True. He's forgotten your thread that revealed everything, before you went hiatus. My only disappointment is that you didn't "reveal everything" in another context.

And then "helper GM" eryx gets himself trapped in anthell and gets me to bring bwings to him, and begs me to leech him. Then when I ask to return the favour when he was a decent level sorc he's like "stfu" LOL

WE LEECHED EACH OTHER WHATRE YOU TALKING ABOUT

#156 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:51 AM

LOL I killed like everything and you would've enjoyed getting mobbed if I wasn't there

#157 Krabs

Krabs

Simply Mc Flirty

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:33 AM

leeches.jpg

• Gionelles likes this

#158 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 02:50 AM

LOL I killed like everything and you would've enjoyed getting mobbed if I wasn't there

But dat warmer doee

#159 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 03:02 AM

I'm sure mobs would enjoy warmer

#160 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ