2 replies to this topic

#1 Emmett

Emmett

Chonchon

• Player
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:17 AM

Hello, LeikaRO!

My name is Emmett (although you've probably guessed that from the username already) and I have been playing LeikaRO for about three days now. I was too excited and immersed in playing in the server that I completely forgot to make an intro so, here it is! (Slight wall of text from here on)

Been playing RO for about three years now. If anyone's familiar with iRO's Classic server, that's the server I first played on! Unfortunately, the server...well..."degraded" slowly but surely due to, what I would say, a combined effort from the irresponsible GM's and players. Anyway, after some time, I just had enough and decided that the server wasn't for me.

That's when I tried out their Renewal server. Although the Renewal mechanics never really "clicked" with me entirely, the people I've met made it very enjoyable so then, I changed my outlook and decided to search for Renewal servers instead. Believe me, for an official server scrub like me, it's very confusing to choose which other server to go to. I tried out a few servers but I didn't really last long in most of them, often reaching just 2nd job before I start feeling again that the server wasn't for me. After a few more searching and server hopping, I found LeikaRO and now, I believe I may have found the right server! (sounds like a cheesy romantic movie, eh? /heh)

For my current main, I now have a level 102 Rebellion (I got too curious about the class lol), applying what I know about Ranger-style leveling onto it. My IGN is Emmett (surprise, surprise) so please feel free to talk to me, you can never have enough friends! ^-^

Aaaand that's it. I hope I didn't make you fall asleep through this intro and long live, Leikarians!

#2 Innomite

Innomite

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:58 PM

Artifact Sanctum!!

Welcome to LeikaRO!

#3 Emmett

Emmett

Chonchon

• Player
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:05 PM

Artifact Sanctum!!

Welcome to LeikaRO!

Someone actually knows! It is, in my opinion, one of the most powerful Traps in the game. (They're still my fave archetype)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users