• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Riggs

Riggs

Roon Knight+

• Player
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 03:09 AM

Okay, so here's the gist of what I've recently encountered. Currently I'm a 150/45 Rune Knight+. Before I switched to third class, I had a point in frenzy which was lost all together. I didn't do a reset at the time because my build was working just fine regardless. Well, after looking at the recent patch notes, I decided I'd to a reset to claim that extra point to sink that last point into water breath, because projectile dragon vomit is, of course, key.

That's when things got stupid on my end. I forgot I was wearing a battle hook, which of coarse provides pierce lv3, which I somehow didn't notice because high. The 'error' message that kept popping up suggested crazy things about inadequet points in 1st job... so I reset again. encountered the same again, and mentioned it in chat, where someone kindly pointed out the battle hook thing. Groovy.

So then I proceed to assign the reset of the points indentically to how I had them before I reset the first time... except now I'm missing 6 points from where I was previously, and 1 more from the aforementioned frenzy thing.

I think I *may* have been due to resetting while holding the battle hook twice, which is a reasonable theory.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Complaints? Pork Rinds?

Edited by Riggs, 21 January 2015 - 03:13 AM.

#2 Riggs

Riggs

Roon Knight+

• Player
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 03:34 AM

All fixed up, and just as a heads up, don't do as Riggs does. >_>

Thanks Byte.

#3 NiHZ

NiHZ

Allons-y!

• Player