3 replies to this topic

#1 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:25 AM

With the LeikaRO homun AI, it works really well, but the problem is when you cast painkiller on somebody, the homun remembers that name and will always cast on that person automatically because casting it once added their name to a list of some kind. It also seems to cast it on any other characters on that same account, so it must save the account name other than the charname. Is there a list in a file in the AI folder where I can edit this? I wasn't aware at first and after testing it out on zandak now his ranger is constantly enjoying low aspd ufufufuf

• Rueska likes this

#2 Neri

Neri

Chonchon

• Player
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:40 AM

set PainkillerFriends and PainkillerFriendsSave to false and delete the A_Friends.lua file in your AI folder

#3 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:58 AM

Thanks I'll try that

#4 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:20 PM

So going through all those steps meant I couldn't log in due to infinite error messages, but I reversed the last step and restored the A_friends.lua, and it worked. I have to cast manually each time but that's okay. However now when I try to cast painkiller on somebody who is far away, but still within visual range, it returns an error something to do with "getpath". This can be annoying when mvping. I'll try to remember to screen the error next time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users