#1 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 04 February 2015 - 10:39 AM

QITbz3a.pngJust give me your damn Sweet Gents. They drop from Dragon Fly at 20%, and I'll toss you 1m for each one you get me. I might buy around 10-20 of them. No seriously, give me ALL of your sweet gents.

#2 NiHZ

NiHZ

Allons-y!

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 04:30 PM

Deleted duplicate

#3 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 04:58 PM

Gio duping them fedoras

Edited by Scias, 04 February 2015 - 04:58 PM.

• Gionelles likes this

#4 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:40 PM

Gio duping them fedoras

M'lady. Roses are red. Violets are blue. I must eat yogurt off of you.

#5 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:22 PM

You can eat my yogurt if you know what I mean.

#6 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:17 PM

Fucking disgusting ass Psor.

Also, I'm upping the price I'll pay to 1,500,000z since no one's giving me their hats. Give me your fucking hats. I have lots of money.

#7 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 06:01 PM

#8 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 06:24 PM

The funniest thing is you don't even realize that all those fedora vids suit you more than me. You're the one who jumps in whenever I tease some girl, tries to protect her by provoking/arguing with me, then proceeds to tip fedora and "m'lady" away whenever I get busy/bored/just fuck off for whatever reason. You're basically this fedora guy by posting fedora guys vids to protect people who don't actually need protection.
I think some creepy/redneck guy throwing shitty or perverted pick up lines would depict me more accurately.

#9 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 08 February 2015 - 04:43 PM

The funniest thing is you don't even realize that all those fedora vids suit you more than me. You're the one who jumps in whenever I tease some girl, tries to protect her by provoking/arguing with me, then proceeds to tip fedora and "m'lady" away whenever I get busy/bored/just fuck off for whatever reason. You're basically this fedora guy by posting fedora guys vids to protect people who don't actually need protection.
I think some creepy/redneck guy throwing shitty or perverted pick up lines would depict me more accurately.

Scias already knows I don't need his protection. He's just defends everyone against bullshit. We fedora so hard, you don't even know. GTFO Psor you fkn scrub jizz.

ALSO Scias, you already posted that video in the forums, WTF is it doing here? 
D: Oh well, I guess more cringing can't hurt that bad...

HRRRRNNNGHHHHOHMYFUCKINGGODTHISSHITISUNBEARABLYCRINGEWORTHYHRRRNNNNGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! 

Edited by Gionelles, 08 February 2015 - 04:44 PM.

#10 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 01:21 PM

OMG LOLOLL did you think I posted that for you? It was a reference to gio buying sweet gent hat LOL, didn't even think of it that way. Pfft I never protect girls when you tease them, I protect humanity when you say things against it.

Edit: No I don't wear a fedora and you can't even quickscope. Do you even get mountain dew in PL

Edited by Scias, 09 February 2015 - 01:23 PM.

• Gionelles likes this

#11 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:18 PM

Welp, looks like my egocentrism kicked in again.

#12 Krabs

Krabs

Simply Mc Flirty

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:05 PM

Welp, looks like my egocentrism kicked in again.

LoL same like with the "fuck you" display pic of the other guy

#13 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:55 PM

I wouldn't be so sure about that one. How often do you see those "righteous heroes who protect other people from evil nazist/white supremacist ideas", supporting the popoular, non-violent opinion, using in their avatars gesture commonly treated as offensive? Especially when such people include emasculine qt emoticons and other shit in their posts. Not to mention he most likely made account especially to reply to my post. His first post was in that thread (actually most of posts). Also registration span between him and his gf is rather big considering they're together for longer period of time and jump servers together. I could understand why they didn't register together in the first place, basically living together means you can easily use just 1 account. Still, he made account just in the perfect time to respond to me, and most likely for the purpose of replying to me. If it was some other reason, I think other threads would have priority over some shit from offtopic section.
Scias often posts something about communism or capitalism or whatever to make fun of me or something whenever I pop up, but at least his explaination sounds believable considering Sweet Gents indeed look like fedoras. The curry guy's story isn't believable, deviation from the trend for people with such stance and writing style is just too big. And people often try to bullshit to not look more childish in public.
In other words, there's high probability guy is full of shit.

But hey, don't spread that thread all over the forum. Few offtopic posts are fine, but when it gets too big and starts linking diferent threads it goes too far and leads to mess.

#14 Krabs

Krabs

Simply Mc Flirty

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:56 PM

-righteous hero 

-big explanation

-making fun of you

-full of shit

-using avatars gesture commonly treated as offensive

i find the samurai dog scias DP offensive...

he must be scias in disguise 

#15 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 10 February 2015 - 04:58 PM

So uh, when is Psor going to stop taking himself so seriously, so we can get back to talking about the marketplace? 

#16 Krabs

Krabs

Simply Mc Flirty

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:28 PM

-thread moved to-off topic section-

#17 Innomite

Innomite

Hunter Fly

• Player