7 replies to this topic

#1 Ozymandias

Ozymandias

Lust Lord

• Player
  • 7 posts
  • LocationAuwstrayleeur

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:03 PM

Hello, I'm Stab, Gendo and Cacofonix in game.

May as well do this seeing as I've already posted; I'm from Australia, and I've played  heaps and heaps of different MMO's over the years. I played RO infrequently on the Oceanic RO server that died years ago, then on iRO, then on and off on other shitty pservers, still consider myself pretty nooby at the game because i've never done WoE, and my PVM knowledge is kinda limited (but hey that's what wiki's are for right?).

I'm liking this server so far, not too pay2win. and the smaller pop makes the community more personable it seems.

I'll probably be playing this until Tree of Savior is localised or fan translated.  /no1

• Gionelles likes this

#2 Rueska

Rueska

ice ice baby

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:30 PM

Hello there~

Hope you'll have fun during your stay on the server :D

#3 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:11 AM

Hello, I'm Stab, Gendo and Cacofonix in game.

May as well do this seeing as I've already posted; I'm from Australia, and I've played  heaps and heaps of different MMO's over the years. I played RO infrequently on the Oceanic RO server that died years ago, then on iRO, then on and off on other shitty pservers, still consider myself pretty nooby at the game because i've never done WoE, and my PVM knowledge is kinda limited (but hey that's what wiki's are for right?).

I'm liking this server so far, not too pay2win. and the smaller pop makes the community more personable it seems.

I'll probably be playing this until Tree of Savior is localised or fan translated.  /no1

Fukin Aussie. 

Welcome to the server. Fukin Ausie. I'm really feeling we'll have a good time together. Also I'm feeling your body.

#4 Maycha

Maycha

Hostess with the Mostess

• Player
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:30 AM

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair~!

Welcome, sir Ozymandias. A pleasure to make your acquaintance. Who knows, perhaps we'll see one another in-game!

#5 kiba186

kiba186

The Jigglypuff

• Player
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:55 AM

Welcome to Leika. Hope you will like the stay so much that you will forget other games :P  /gg

#6 philanthropy

philanthropy

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:25 AM

oy

#7 Tesdey

Tesdey

Steel Chonchon

• Player