6 replies to this topic

#1 Neku

Neku

Chonchon

• Player
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:43 AM

Call me Neku.

I stopped playing RO about 5-6 months ago when my favorite server died (the Admin disappeared and it was depressing since I had helped beta test and keep up with changes and class balancing). I've played for about 7-8 years.

I've only played servers with Pre-Renewal mechanics (and either Trans or Third Classes). I main magic classes religiously (with Archer/Rogue classes on occasion) and have made a name for myself playing HW and Warlock for PvP/WoE and MvPing (it's fun to MvP on a Warlock).

I miss playing RO and I'd like to start my Warlock up again.

Things about me:

- I love PvP and WoE

- I'm a solo player who tends to MvP when bored (mostly for PvP cards)

- I'm not really social but I do enjoy being in guilds and tend to work hard and show devotion to my members

Couple questions, too:

- What's the PvP/WoE scene like so far? I haven't read much (walls of text are somniferous) but it seems like this server is relatively new.

- Are there any guilds recruiting that are PvP/WoE/MvP oriented?

- Donations... obtainable by everyone or only donators? How long does it take to obtain them? Also what stats do they give (anything like +all stats)?

- I read that there's a Healer NPC. Does it also give basic buffs (Level 10 Blessing/Agi)?

Other than that, that's it. I'll consider joining once I download and my questions are answered. Perhaps I'll see you in-game. Thanks.

#2 Innomite

Innomite

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 20 February 2015 - 04:24 AM

Welcome to LeikaRO, Neku! I'll be one of your fellow guides.

To answer you some questions:

- What's the PvP/WoE scene like so far? I haven't read much (walls of text are somniferous) but it seems like this server is relatively new.

PvP/WoE just started last week. So we don't have any solid feedback about that kind of environment yet. Perhaps we will have a more enjoyable experience further on.

- Are there any guilds recruiting that are PvP/WoE/MvP oriented?

As far as I know, Reviled, Gordinhos Nhac and 285 are PvP/WoE oriented guilds. Other guilds like Netorare, Idlemasters and The Night's Watch are PvM/MVP oriented. With an exception of Idlemasters and probably Netorare (because I'm not sure if that's an alts guild) all other guilds are recruiting people.

- Donations... obtainable by everyone or only donators? How long does it take to obtain them? Also what stats do they give (anything like +all stats)?

Donation Items are obtainable by everyone. It doesn't take that much as you can buy those items with Zeny or Leika Coins. Our Donation Items aren't game changing/breaking at all as they give useful stats and skills/effects but they are not end-game. For more info about our Leika Coin/Cash Shop system click here: http://leika-ro.net/...ints-explained/

- I read that there's a Healer NPC. Does it also give basic buffs (Level 10 Blessing/Agi)?

Our Healer NPC is free, and it only heals HP and SP.

Other than that, that's it. I'll consider joining once I download and my questions are answered. Perhaps I'll see you in-game. Thanks. 

We hope to see you soon in game!  /ok

Edited by Innomite, 20 February 2015 - 04:25 AM.

#3 Tesdey

Tesdey

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 06:05 AM

Welcome welcome!  /ho 
Gordinhos clan are always open for new people, we are a Brazilian guild, but we have already a couple of foreign guys here. If you get interested, search for us in Lutie town.

Btw a little tip, in this server MvP were balanced for lv175 renewal, it's much more hard to kill them. Some who were easily kill alone with no equips on lv100+, now you may need even help from other people.

Anyway, have a good time!  /heh

#4 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 06:06 AM

Hi I like WoE/PvP, a lot. Let's go on a date. (no sex yet).

#5 Krabs

Krabs

Simply Mc Flirty

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 03:01 PM

Hi I like WoE/PvP, a lot. Let's go on a date. (no sex yet).

its a trap, he loves to pump anuses 

Edited by Krabs, 20 February 2015 - 03:04 PM.

#6 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 04:23 PM

the healer npc also cures every status ailment including orc face.

#7 NiHZ

NiHZ

Allons-y!

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:37 PM

Welcome! I hope you'll have lots of fun here. C:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users