7 replies to this topic

#1 Zivox

Zivox

Chonchon

• Player
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 06:43 AM

Hello all you people!^^

New here but... not to ragnarok. I played it for more than 6 years now starting from when ro just got famous and stuff!^^ ( the good old times! )

I actually want to test out if this is the ro i searched for. I played official... currently on iro and the exp penalty+ bots is terrible =(...
Also as i like to collect headgears and other stuff the lack of items is also sad. and it takes forever for them to update to current version =x...

Okay but yeah! i am hoping to find a friendly and partyhappy community here! =3

( one thing though... is there a thing where i can make my download faster? X_X ... maybe i am lucky right now but it takes 3 hours to download... last time i tried it said 22hours?! I am from germany if this matters. )

Thank you!^^

#2 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 07:09 AM

Welcome!

As for download speed, that's most likely on your end, run a speed test and check it out.

• Zivox likes this

#3 Zivox

Zivox

Chonchon

• Player
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 07:58 AM

Thanks!^^

And yeah it probably is^^
even though i told my friend (from irland lol) to try to download it too and he had the same speed =P
but oh well! the download says only 20 minutes more so i am happy i can play soon! =3

( totally random but i like your forum pic!XD)

#4 Siobhan

Siobhan

my live is potato

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Location- Underneath the earth like a wild potato

Posted 17 July 2015 - 09:06 AM

Welcome to Leika! Enjoy your time here!

#5 Scias

Scias

Hell Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:44 AM

Walcome

#6 penciltea

penciltea

Dragon Fly

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 01:58 PM

Hello hello! Hope you have fun and collect ALL OF THE THINGS! :p Hope to see you in game when it finishes downloading :D

#7 Aurora

Aurora

|・ω・) il padrino

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Locationhttp://tiny.cc/wlla

Posted 17 July 2015 - 03:18 PM

Heeey, willkommen! >w<)!!

I don't know if you have explore the forum, but there's a thread of "Prontera Princess, Headgear Connoisseur & Cash Shop Headgear List" in which you can see some of the hats available in this server. And alsooo.... there's a reward thingy when you invite friends over to this server; the thread doesn't note it, but you can get a total of 32k Leika Coins with this program = nice free expensive-stuffs!

Anyways, let me know if you need any guidance... and any questions or concerns about this server I would highly recommend to contact Terpsichore. See you soon!

Edited by Aurora, 17 July 2015 - 04:06 PM.

#8 Rueska

Rueska

ice ice baby

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 17 July 2015 - 03:50 PM

Hiya! Welcome, fellow hat collector :3

Hope you'll like our server :>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users