• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Brun

Brun

Chonchon

• Player
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:06 AM

hi, i reseted skil today on my RK and my rogue.

1rst skils tab of RK works perfectly then when you try to put points in the spear tree, it wont let you.(well you can up the spear tree up to spear stab. cant learn spear stab wathsoever and anything beyond that skill.) just try putting points in spiral pierce, you will see what i mean.

same thing for the rogue skill tree. the 1rst branch works fine but then, it wont let me put any points in doublestrafe....

(ive been carefull to use all my 1rst job points before trying to put any in the 2nd.)

so, yeah it kinda sux lol. i have not the courage to try resetting on my other class as i want to continue playing lol =P  so i cant say for the other classes if it does the same thing.

#2 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:48 AM

Unequip your battle book and make sure you don't have DS memorized on the rogue.

#3 Brun

Brun

Chonchon

• Player
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:07 AM

RK issue is resolved thanks ( altought idk why i have to be naked to restats but ok lolol)

as for the rogue, it doest work still ( my rogue is 41/6 and cant copy anything yet)

#4 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:15 AM

Did you max vulture's eye? Do it manually since automatic allocation doesn't work for skills shared between jobs.

As for your RK, it's because battle hook gives you level 3 pierce.

#5 Brun

Brun

Chonchon

• Player
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:49 AM

alright. thanks for the quick reply!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users