• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FanlandDubstep

FanlandDubstep

Chonchon

• Player
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 02:54 PM

I am new to the server and i cant advance because the text quality is unreadable please save me I want to play with my friends

ps: sorry bad English im Brazilian

ps2: the print screen is bad quality too idk why

Attached Files

#2 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:47 PM

By bad text quality I assume that the text appears blurried, this is related to your graphics setting. Run opensetup.exe inside your Leika folder and configure everything there properly, then make sure that ingame sprite and texture resolution sliders are maxed, if this doesn't help, try turning trilinear filtering on/off.

The screenshot issue is a very old one and happens with certain resolutions. I recommend using some external software to take screenshots, otherwise you can try changing your resolution.

#3 FanlandDubstep

FanlandDubstep

Chonchon

• Player
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:55 PM

Im reading some forruns and I see that there is this rare problem with the font and that I maybe need to reinstall the font MS Sans Serif

ps: its not the resolution already tested it

Edited by FanlandDubstep, 29 August 2015 - 03:56 PM.

#4 FanlandDubstep

FanlandDubstep

Chonchon

• Player
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 04:57 PM

Maybe I just need to change the ingame font maybe that would help, could you kindly tell me how to change the font?

#5 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:03 PM

I don't think it is possible to change the fonts for in-game UI and dialogue elements or at least I have never heard of such a thing.

Are your sure your in-game texture and sprite quality sliders maxed? You might also want to check your GPU settings.

#6 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:44 PM

It's this problem that has been solved during beta I think. It's the one with Byte saying that it's graphic card problem and there's nothing you can do about it, but someone else solved it. Don't remember what exactly it was, it's probably in support section somewhere in older posts, or in bug tracker. I'll try to find it quickly.

@EDIT
Try to check or uncheck trilinear setting in ingame settings. It's bottom left checkbox. I think it was it, but I'm not sure.

Edited by Psor, 30 August 2015 - 12:05 AM.

#7 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:31 PM

This was solved by reinstalling the font.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users