Photo

Lunakaligo (mace) is working as it should?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Genomes

Genomes

Chonchon

• Player
  • 9 posts
  • LocationEl Tigre, Venezuela

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:42 PM

First of all, hello.

I want to know if the lunakaligo  working, here is the link to the item: Lunakaligo 

The reason of my question is this:

e7ebf6.jpg

It's supposed that when my str is => 77, my aspd should go up by 4%. But as you can see, i have the same aspd with both weapons (unbuffed in both cases). I dont know if the aspd formulas have changed, but i belive that the mace is not working as intended.

#2 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:51 PM

The higher your ASPD is, the more % you need to get a point, 4% is a very small bonus and isn't enough to give you a point.

#3 Genomes

Genomes

Chonchon

• Player
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 12:15 AM

Not even when im buffed i cant see the bonus aspd... oh well. Btw, is any problem with the "crack on bifrost" quest? it's from this chain im in step 14, but when i return to the fairy she tells me to go to mora to speak to her friend (step 11), but i already did that, 2 o 3 times already

#4 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 02:25 AM

I would need more info, such as the NPC's name and exact dialogue line.

#5 Genomes

Genomes

Chonchon

• Player
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 04:15 PM

The npc name is Pauchon, she is on splendide 168, 301 she keeps telling this: rjgsw7.jpg

When you go talk to her friend, Humming (mora 139, 102) he says:

2rr85n7.jpg

And its a never ending loop. Even when you can finish the quest and get the rewards (step 15), you can't remove the quest from the log because she doesn't acknowledge that you talked to her friend.

#6 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:01 PM

Looks like two quest entries were missing from quest database, making this chain impossible to complete. I just added them so you should be able to continue.

It's pretty amazing how something like this that hasn't been fixed for years on either emulator.

#7 Genomes

Genomes

Chonchon

• Player
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:20 PM

Well, know you can talk to humming and the gives you a new quest to talk to pauchon, and when you talk to her the quest finish. I already did the full chain with all the rewards and stuff, but i still have "Crack in Bifrost" quest with me. It doen't matter since i finished the quest, but maybe is still there thanks to the missing codes.

Thank you anyway =D

#8 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:30 PM

It's working fine now but whoever did those quests before the fix and wants to clear the quest log should contact me since a variable needs to be changed.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users