• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NotShure

NotShure

Chonchon

• Player
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:59 AM

I hope it's a good day today to discuss the guild management from a different perspective,

We all know that in RO one person can have multiple characters involved in different
communities, guilds, in one and the same time. Wouldn't it be better if all characters, 
of the same person, participate together in the same guild? I do not know if the engine 
of RO has this ability or not, but it would save a lot of trouble finding a party, especially
after 3rd job change. Also in this way guilds will be able to have a wide variety of available
classes at any point of time. More so this system removes the necessity of a main hero
and provides better stability within the group. 

Expl.: Archlord

The second thing I want to talk about is the future guild forum. This feature must apply
to all guilds in existence on the server at any time. Furthermore it would be good to
have one of those symbols - [PvE], [PvP], in front of the guild's name in the forum.To
prevent overcrowding on the forum, groups with less than 10 players should not have
a forum belonging to that specific bunch. 

Expl.: Gld - Nemo
          Nbr - 10 or more
          Atv - 10 or more
          = forum space

I would like to hear what the GMs are thinking as well as the people like myself. Comments
are accepted only in not trash, troll or change of the subject of this topic.

Edited by NotShure, 20 October 2014 - 11:01 AM.

#2 NotShure

NotShure

Chonchon

• Player
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:29 AM

Hello again, I thought not to write more in here, but in order to save some space I will post my other

suggestions, here, too:

Please remove completely the outer layer of the auras (the petals thing in mid air), the effect on the

ground should remain. This will reduce the future lag with 50%. the other way around is to remove it

completely.

#3 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:23 AM

For your first suggestion, that's not something possible to implement without overhauling the client.

We'll see what can be done about the guild forum when there's actually activity in there.

As for toning down auras, our final launcher will have many useful options, such as changing auras or completely removing them.

#4 NotShure

NotShure

Chonchon

• Player
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:16 PM

Here is another one -

Return to standard Kafra teleportation options and place a warp NPC in towns. Place only dungeons
found in the vicinity to the town that warper is placed in and make it charge zeni for usage per destination.

Expl.: You are in Prontera and you'd like to go in Magma F2. What do you do? You go in Yuno and then
use the service from there or you could walk it. The first choice will make you spend twice as much money
than the second way. Field teleportation should work in the same order.

The higher the level requirement of the zone the higher will be the zeni cost. But placing a reasonable tax
is priority one in this case.

Expl.: Field lvl 90 (Novus zones); 
       + You are in Hugel and you are a poor hero;
       = you walk 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users