#1 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:22 AM

So uh... I remember reading that the Cash Donation system would basically award vote points (cash points?), so that the game wasn't "pay 2 win" (which, BTW, is one of the best things you can do for your server! :) ) Now, clicking on the four vote links in the Aesir website took me to the different voting sites and all, but there's a few things that I'm uncertain about.

-It doesn't list me as having any points (haven't checked in-game yet).

-I can click on the links and vote as many times as I want. The voting sites themselves, of course, work normally. However, I suspect that the hyperlink on Aesir's website might be allowing for multiple votes to be consecutively made. Again, I haven't been able to check for sure (I'm currently unable to log in, and I haven't seen the website change the number of points I have at the moment). Though... perhaps this is one of the features that's intentionally temporarily disabled. If so... well shit; I guess I really AM an incompetent blonde who doesn't pay attention to things. :P

-Clicking on the links doesn't open a new tab in the web browser, and I can't right click -> Open link in new tab. That's... a bit annoying, but obviously low priority, if anything.
-Shouldn't the vote system be it's own separate page? Or like, add some code to change the image when your mouse hovers over each of the four buttons, or some shit -- idontfreakingknow.

Ah, and this is unrelated to the vote system, but I don't see a Control Panel for my in-game account. Let's hope I don't find a location that hexes me out of the game, because if so, I've got no CP to reset my character's location! OH NOOOO!  ^_^ 

#2 Rikter

Rikter

• LeikaRO Founder
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:42 AM

You must be logged in on website in order to collect Vote Points.

Voting websites doesn't open in a new window to actually make people vote, and not just spam 4 clicks on them to open in a new tab and close afterwards without voting~

I'll need to test why it doesn't disable the button once voted, it should put it in a "grey mask" and tells you timer left before collecting more points, so thanks for reporting this bug~

#3 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 21 October 2014 - 08:39 AM

You must be logged in on website in order to collect Vote Points.

Voting websites doesn't open in a new window to actually make people vote, and not just spam 4 clicks on them to open in a new tab and close afterwards without voting~

I'll need to test why it doesn't disable the button once voted, it should put it in a "grey mask" and tells you timer left before collecting more points, so thanks for reporting this bug~

Uh... wait, if it doesn't open in a new tab... can't I just press the back button on the browser to get back to leika-ro's website? That's just as easy as closing out a new tab... Accept now, after "actually voting," I have to re-find the website by either looking it up, or pressing the back-button more times. Thus, I still don't personally see the purpose in not letting it open in a new tab.

Edited by Gionelles, 21 October 2014 - 08:41 AM.

#4 Rikter

Rikter

• LeikaRO Founder
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 21 October 2014 - 08:58 AM

Go easy on me, I'm just try to find a random excuse 'cause I'm too lazy to edit it! XD

#5 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 21 October 2014 - 09:06 AM

Lol, that made me laugh.

Sorry, but I don't go easy on people. FIX IT NAO BEFORE I EAT YOUR KIDNEYS! *raises pitchfork* ^_^

#6 NamiTheKat

NamiTheKat

IceMaiden

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationLowly sinners,as each we are, Aspire to the domed heav'ns. Fickle fate points beyond, Where a supine city beckons!

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:00 AM

wait waittttttttttttttttt :P

where to check how much vote points we collected in game or website !

#7 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:16 AM

Game: Pretty sure it's the Cash Shop button on the top-right of the screen (next to the mini-map).

#8 NamiTheKat

NamiTheKat

IceMaiden

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationLowly sinners,as each we are, Aspire to the domed heav'ns. Fickle fate points beyond, Where a supine city beckons!

Posted 27 October 2014 - 08:07 AM

Ya i figured... Thanks Gio.... 

I m not complaining.... Just things i want to share.... 

If you vote, it should show time left for next voting? 

Why Does it not pop up in new window? 

I m not able to tell difference if i voted or not !

Or How many vote points for each voting, (It should be displayed in your account page right? )

PS :  I know Rik, your trying your best... Keep up good work  :)

#9 Rikter

Rikter

• LeikaRO Founder
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 October 2014 - 08:44 AM

Once you log in and click a vote site (I'll be changing them so you can open in a new tab/window) and you vote, going back at leika-ro.net homepage and refreshign the page should let you see that the icon for the site you just voted turned grey, with a timer on it before being able to gain points by voting on that site again :)

I'll be also editing it to show the amount of given vote points~

#10 KradKazumi

KradKazumi

From the shadow rises the Choco Donut

• Player
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationNifleheim

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:47 PM

o722v4.png

The third voting link (or picture), is it supposed to be "0 points"...?

#11 Rikter

Rikter

• LeikaRO Founder
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:04 PM

Actually yes, as you don't really vote on that one since I couldn't list the server on that top, 'cause listing was disabled.

Anyway, I'm changing that as well as adding a 5° site soon, so more points for you~

#12 KradKazumi

KradKazumi

From the shadow rises the Choco Donut

• Player
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationNifleheim

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:13 PM

Oh.. Okay..

#13 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:54 PM

Question: Wasn't topg.com completely nonfunctional a while ago?

#14 Rikter

Rikter

• LeikaRO Founder
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:21 AM

Nope, was the opposite. There was a bug that when voting on TopG, was fading out the 3° icon link :P

#15 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:54 AM

Well, I've been getting 75 points from all four voting sites. If the first one is worth 50, the second one is worth 25, the third one is worth 0, and the forth one (topg.com) is worth 50, then that means that topg.com wasn't working at all. I asked in the first place simply to see if you caught on and fixed the issue. If there never was an issue and topg.com does in fact work, then at least I know it's a problem on my side, and not yours.

#16 Rikter

Rikter

• LeikaRO Founder
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:00 AM

TopG Works as per voting (And now works fine with points too).

Problem was that the scripts that adds points, was pointing to the 3rd link instead of the TopG one. So you cold vote, vote would be added to TopG list, but it was using points and cooldowns from the 3rd link. THis caused it to give 0 points and "disable" the 3rd link butotn instead of TopG one.

#17 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:28 AM

TopG Works as per voting (And now works fine with points too).

Problem was that the scripts that adds points, was pointing to the 3rd link instead of the TopG one. So you cold vote, vote would be added to TopG list, but it was using points and cooldowns from the 3rd link. THis caused it to give 0 points and "disable" the 3rd link butotn instead of TopG one.

Ah, I see now. Glad to know it's solved.

#18 godaime

godaime

Aspiring Grammar Nazi

• Player
  • 11 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:45 AM

Hello. Currently, the cooldown time for voting on 3 of the 4 sites is 23 hrs. However, It seems as if I need to wait for 24 hours before I vote. Voting between the 23rd and the 24th hr doesn't give me any points, Even if it greys it out afterwards.

Another thing, though I'm sure you already know about this, is that you can only vote on one account / IP. So whenever I forget to change my IP by using proxies, the buttons greys out w/o giving me any points.

Unless of course, you intend to only get 1 set of vote points per person (I registered all my 3 accounts by using the same email) Then you can disregard the 2nd Issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users