• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Aina

Aina

In Loliland

• Player
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:49 AM

Having a lot of quests being accumulated on pending is pretty annoying overall, specially when you already did the quest and it stills there.

Looking at iRO Wiki I found that there was a Quest Removal NPC on iRO:

http://irowiki.org/w...s#Entry_Removal

And I wonder if we could have this NPC here to clean old and useless quests(like low level ones, and quests that are on cooldown and never disappear like edens). I don't know why it was removed from iRO(probably because of bugs/freezing quests), or if its possible port it to here, but I would like having it.

• Riggs likes this

#2 NiHZ

NiHZ

Allons-y!

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 03:28 AM

If you although+u and right click any quests you want to forget about it'll remove them from your main list. You won't see them unless you search for them. Would that be enough for what you want? I always get rid of my timers like this.

I dunno why we don't have that npc. Might be a reason for it so we'll see what Terpsichore or Mike say.

#3 Aina

Aina

In Loliland

• Player
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:20 PM

Yeah, it's what I do. The problem is when I need to check the quests that are already done, or the cd timer of a quest for example. This NPC would make it more organized overall, since you could remove really old quests from pending and monitoring the ones that you do often.

#4 Byte

Byte

Puppetmaster

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 05:25 AM

there's a ton of things more important than this but its possible. may take a while but it won't be forgotten.

#5 Aina

Aina

In Loliland

• Player
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:08 AM

there's a ton of things more important than this but its possible. may take a while but it won't be forgotten.

I understand and agree. Thanks for looking at it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Suggestion, Quest Removal NPC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users