#21 Mushie

Mushie

Chonchon

• Player
  • 21 posts
  • LocationPerth, Western Australia

Posted 27 October 2014 - 08:44 AM

@go, @storage, and @warp are not available to players

the eden option in the warper is something we're aware of, and may be implemented soon

@storage is very abusable for farming.

#22 Byte

Byte

Puppetmaster

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 08:46 AM

which is exactly why it will never be available to players.

#23 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 27 October 2014 - 11:34 AM

@go is bullcrap, let's face it. And as a sura I can say that allowing warps to MVP maps would make things WAY too easy, and making the Asura delay longer would screw everything up.

While I agree with you here, I think there's more to solving the issue. Memoing on MVP maps is too much of a cakewalk, yes. However, what if that MVP map is important for something like a quest, or entrance to another dungeon, or something - NOT the MVP? - In the case that it's an un-ordinary and important map that is normally /memo-able, that just so happens to have an MVP, I say that perhaps the MVP needs to be moved so we can /memo on that map without being able to exploit the MVP to begin with.

#MLGMVPnigger

Edited by Gionelles, 27 October 2014 - 11:35 AM.

#24 BeI

BeI

Mic Check

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 02:46 PM

@go is bullcrap, let's face it. And as a sura I can say that allowing warps to MVP maps would make things WAY too easy, and making the Asura delay longer would screw everything up.

While I agree with you here, I think there's more to solving the issue. Memoing on MVP maps is too much of a cakewalk, yes. However, what if that MVP map is important for something like a quest, or entrance to another dungeon, or something - NOT the MVP? - In the case that it's an un-ordinary and important map that is normally /memo-able, that just so happens to have an MVP, I say that perhaps the MVP needs to be moved so we can /memo on that map without being able to exploit the MVP to begin with.

#MLGMVPnigger

It's 1 map. You can memo outside of it and cross into the map. No big problem there, and that situation rarely occurs anyway.

#25 xhiii

xhiii

Chonchon

• Player
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 04:08 PM

would there be kafra passes like the ones from cookie?

#26 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 04:23 PM

No, for the same reason there's no @storage.

#27 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:39 PM

No, for the same reason there's no @storage.

Will be available and only useable on WoE and BG. I dont see why not.

• Gionelles likes this

#28 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:36 AM

I concur: WoE and BG have no real reason to have @storage disabled. Other then that, I still think @storage is bad for general use.

#29 Krabs

Krabs

Simply Mc Flirty

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:44 AM

Go hunt mistress card

#30 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:55 AM

I concur: WoE and BG have no real reason to have @storage disabled. Other then that, I still think @storage is bad for general use.
Well I meant kafra cards. @storage for woe and in general is stupid.

#31 Byte

Byte

Puppetmaster

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:05 AM

I concur: WoE and BG have no real reason to have @storage disabled.

how high are you? @storage and kafra cards in woe is the worst idea.

as for @storage/@gstorage/kafra cards, no. you'd have better luck getting 2 mvp cards one after the other than getting @storage/@gstorage/kafra cards here.

• Gionelles likes this

#32 Gionelles

Gionelles

Dolt.

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:18 AM

LolFrost I guess the sarcasm didn't transfer to my post.

Ill clarify: I think @storage is a terrible idea, and I honestly don't care if we get kafra cards during either WoE or BG.  :D 

better luck getting 2 mvp cards one after the other

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!

Edited by Gionelles, 29 October 2014 - 04:28 AM.

#33 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:12 AM

I concur: WoE and BG have no real reason to have @storage disabled.

how high are you? @storage and kafra cards in woe is the worst idea.
as for @storage/@gstorage/kafra cards, no. you'd have better luck getting 2 mvp cards one after the other than getting @storage/@gstorage/kafra cards here.
Make a kafra card that's only useable for woe and bg.

#34 Psor

Psor

Hunter Fly

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:05 AM

Fuck you eryx. Git gud and lrn2 inventory management.

#35 Hammertime

Hammertime

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:16 PM

No kafra pass available in woe is just another RK nerf....., i'd welcome it if storm blast was spammable but it isn't as spammable here. More and more classes turning more shit every day. Oh well those brewer RK's during WoE do look funny.

Edited by Cenel, 29 October 2014 - 12:19 PM.

#36 padkoto

padkoto

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:56 PM

Couldn't we just remove the 20 item cap on Pertz Runes? Not like they need loads of any of the other ones and the runes are all pretty heavy. Making Waterbreath/Dragonbreath be reduced by anti dragon gear instead of demi human would help them a bit too. The only class that struggles with weight in woe and has no cart is sorc, but I guess they should just be prepared to get masq'd more and carry a few bwings.
  • BeI likes this

#37 Hammertime

Hammertime

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:12 PM

I think the masq formula is updated so the main resisting stat probably isn't max-currentweight anymore. So it's probably safe to maximize your weight usage.

#38 NamiTheKat

NamiTheKat

IceMaiden

• Player
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationLowly sinners,as each we are, Aspire to the domed heav'ns. Fickle fate points beyond, Where a supine city beckons!

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:31 PM

This is my opinion, so no trash or rude talk, thanks.

I m talking about go commands only for all city use, not any dungeon or field... Dont keep blindly saying i object to @go command!!

@storage- since its not going to be implemented here, what about rangers, we are not able to carry more or farm and its annoying to get overweight quickly and come back to city. At least then increase weight capacity of rangers and others class who cant carry more!!

Others commands like @mobinfo / @whereis / @whosells/ auto vend / @guild storage will these be implemented?

Edited by NamiTheKat, 29 October 2014 - 02:33 PM.

#39 Rikter

Rikter

• LeikaRO Founder
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:55 PM

@mobinfo, @whereis and @autotrade are already implemented [report if they're not working], there's an NPC for guild storage also with access control, and for @whosells there's the official catalogue system implemented and working already, just visit market area :)

#40 padkoto

padkoto

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:11 PM

@Nami
Almost all Ranger builds should be running some str. There are gym pass boxes too.

@Hammer
Ty for the info.

@Rikter
Could you tell me what helps resist the Shadow Chasers' Masq skills? I think it used to be something like -1% per 100 weight under max, -0.3% per agi and something almost negligible for luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users