45 replies to this topic

#41 Rikter

Rikter

• LeikaRO Founder
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:48 PM

Here's the code that's using Hercules, I can't remember if I changed/updated it and can't check it right now as I'm not at my pc.

joblvbonus = ( sd ? sd->status.job_level : 50 );
//First we set the success chance based on the caster's build which increases the chance.
rate = 10 * skill_lv + rnd_value( sstatus->dex / 12, sstatus->dex / 4 ) + joblvbonus + status->get_lv(src) / 10;
// We then reduce the success chance based on the target's build.
rate -= rnd_value( tstatus->agi / 6, tstatus->agi / 3 ) + tstatus->luk / 10 + ( dstsd ? (dstsd->max_weight / 10 - dstsd->weight / 10 ) / 100 : 0 ) + status->get_lv(bl) / 10;
//Finally we set the minimum success chance cap based on the caster's skill level and DEX.
rate = cap_value( rate, skill_lv + sstatus->dex / 20, 100);

#42 Hammertime

Hammertime

Steel Chonchon

• Player
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:39 PM

That seems to be the same formula as before. Ingame i'm not sure whether it was terp or frost said the masq formula got changed to supposedly a new kro one. 

#43 Syncope

Syncope

MUH BUTTERFLY WINGZZZZ

• Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:42 PM

@rikter: Using guildstorage npc during woe is asking for death. I say make kafra cards available on cash shop but only to be useable in WoE/BG. No harm really. If that doesnt exist, classes like RK and Sorc will suffer.

#44 Rikter

Rikter

• LeikaRO Founder
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:31 PM

That seems to be the same formula as before. Ingame i'm not sure whether it was terp or frost said the masq formula got changed to supposedly a new kro one. 

Need to check our code then, I'll try to do it asap as I'm still at work now~

@Syncope: I wonder how everyone ever managed to play 'till kRo released guild storage. But anyway, issue with RK is about rune inventory limit, and we should consider that, 'cause:
A ) It's stupid and useless and should be removed.
B ) It's not stupid and has some sort of sense [Want it o be spam prevention of some runes or whatever).

I can't see how finding a "turnaround" to something that's not really clear would solve the problem.

#45 Terpsichore

Terpsichore

why

• The Devil
  • 1042 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:34 PM

Issue with runes is that all of them have the same carrying limitations, be it refresh or storm blast, which makes no sense.

#46 Randfeon

Randfeon

Chonchon

• Player
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:28 AM

I don't see how that's a problem at all. If you run out of runes, you go back to town and get more, it's as simple as that - even during WoE. Having a rune limit is some sort of balance that I don't mind having, if you're running out of them all the time then try to manage your resources better.

Letting people use Kafra cards during WoE would only make the game slightly more pay2win, and you should know how bad that is by now.

And as for @go, it makes butterfly wings completely useless, so it's another no (yeah, 300z doesn't mean anything, but still). It also would make the quest requirements for some places worthless, so I guess it's a double no.

• Gionelles and BeI like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users