Report a Bug
Found a bug? Please report it! Here's what you need to know.
Double-check to make sure that you're reporting an actual bug. Remember that many things have been changed, and many old bugs/exploits fixed. Following in-game descriptions is a good start, the Wiki shouldn't be ignored either.
PLEASE NOTE: Critical bugs must be reported in private. Please send a private message to Terpsichore in Discord or through the forum if you believe to have found something which could be exploited.
Copy this form filled out into our #bug-reports channel in Discord:
– Bug Report –
How to fill the form?
1.Pick one of the categories in bold
- Scripts: quests, instances, NPCs, automated events, monster spawns, item scripts, monster stats and drops, status effects, combat mechanics
- Skills: player and monster skills
- Client: anything related to the game's client, such as its interface elements, visual/sound effects or performance
- Website: any issues related to the main site and the forum
- Wiki: incorrect information, broken links and so. People are welcome to register an account and help expand the wiki
- Unknown: pick this category if you are unsure
2. Describe the issue:
Describe in detail what's wrong and why, as well as the expected behavior. In the case of script-related issues, try to provide a screenshot of the closest NPC dialogue window and your character's name.
3. Add additional information:
Screenshots, videos, etc of the issue at hand.