The Holy property is one of ten elemental properties in Ragnarok Online. Holy is the opposite of Shadow. The Holy property resists many properties, is weak to the Shadow property, is also strong against it, and is the strongest against the Undead property. Weapons can be temporarily endowed with the Holy property using the Priest's Aspersio skill, while armors can be blessed with Priest's B.S Sacramenti and Royal Guard's Piety skills. Paladin's Battle Chant skill also has a chance to endow weapons and armor with the Holy property.
Note: Levels are for the defending property.
The following cards concern the Holy property. See each item description for further details.
- : Increases damage on Holy property entities by 20%.
- : Endows the armor with the Level 1 Holy property.
- Holy property entities by 40%. : Increases damage on
- : Decreases damage from Holy property entities by 20% and increases damage on them by 5%.
- Holy property damage by 10%. It has a chance of decreasing further Holy property damage by 10% for 10 seconds when magically attacked. : Decreases
|Element||Earth • Fire • Ghost • Holy • Neutral • Poison • Shadow • Undead • Water • Wind|
|Race||Angel • Brute • Demihuman • Demon • Dragon • Fish • Formless • Insect • Plant • Undead|
|Monster Rules and Info||Boss Protocol • Kill Stealing • MVP (Free for All) • Size|