From LeikaRO wiki
The following are common terms used during gameplay or discussion. Please note that this is not a complete list.
- A>: Auctioning an item.
- AB: Arch Bishop
- Aco: An Acolyte class player.
- AFK: "Away From Keyboard"; used to indicate that someone is not at their computer.
- AFKmist: An Alchemist or Creator who goes AFK and lets their Homunculus kill monsters for them (often found in ).
- Agi: The Agility stat, or the Acolyte skill Increase AGI.
- Alch: An Alchemist class player.
- AoE: "Area of Effect", skills that affect a large area at once.
- AR: Adrenaline Rush.
- AS: Arrow Storm, and sometimes Arrow Shower or
- Asp: Aspersio.
- Ass/Assu: Assumptio.
- Asura: Asura Strike.
- AV: Arrow Vulcan.
- B> : "Buy", commonly used in chatroom names where players are looking for an item(s).
- BB: Bowling Bash or .
- Bless: Blessing.
- Biolabs: The Somatology Lab dungeon in Lighthalzen.
- Boss: A special type of monster that usually can be distinguished by them having the ability to detects Hiding even if they are not Insect or Demon monsters (which naturally detects Hiding). They also cannot be knocked back.
- Bot: An illegal third-party program that automates various tasks in game, such as leveling, farming, or advertising.
- BP: Banishing Point
- BS: A Blacksmith class player.
- Buff: A type of skill that improve your abilities, the most common of which is Blessing.
- Cart: The cart pulled by merchant classes to vend.
- CB: Cold Bolt.
- CC: Cursed Circle or Cart Cannon.
- Champ: A Champion class player.
- CP: Cash Points.
- CR: Crimson Rock.
- Crea: A Creator class player.
- CRS: Cross Ripper Slasher.
- Crus: A Crusader class player.
- CSS: Cicada Skin Shed.
- CT: Cart Termination.
- DA: Double Attack or Defending Aura.
- DB: Dragon Breath. , an item to summon a random monster on the spot (not in towns). Also
- DB Party: To use many dead branches in one area and therefore collect a large mob of monsters.
- DC: "Disconnect" or Discount.
- DPS: "Damage per second", the average amount of damage a character can do in one second.
- DR: Deviling Card. (or garment equipped with deviling)
- Drop: Item(s) gained from killing a monster.
- DS: Double Strafe. (not used often in Renewal)
- DS dancing: To Double Strafe while moving to reduce delay and effectively increase ASPD. (not used often in Renewal)
- Econ: Economy, the castle stat which determines the number of treasure boxes produced.
- ED: , or its .
- EDP: Enchant Deadly Poison.
- Ein: The city of Einbroch or Einbech.
- Endow: Giving a weapon an element using a Sage's endow skill.
- ES: Earth Spike. (not used often in Renewal)
- ESL: .
- EXP: Experience Points.
- FA: Falcon Assault.
- Falcon: The falcon used by Hunters.
- FB: Fire Bolt.
- FBH: .
- FCP: Full Chemical Protection.
- FD: Frost Diver.
- FFA: "Free for All".
- FS: "Full Support", in reference to characters based around supporting other characters.
- FW: Fire Wall.
- Game Master: An in-game staff member or administrator, with their own unique sprites and abilities.
- GC: Grand Cross.
- Guildie: A member of your guild.
- GD: Guild Dungeon.
- GH: Glast Heim, a dungeon west of Geffen.
- GM: See: Game Master.
- GoH: Gates of Hell.
- GR: "Guild Recruiting", Ghostring, or it's .
- Grind: The process of hunting for a long time for exp.
- GS: A Gunslinger class player.
- GTB: , or its .
- GX: Guillotine Cross
- HD: Heaven's Drive.
- HL: Holy Light.
- Homunc: A Homunculus.
- HP: A High Priest class player.
- HS/100spear: Hundred Spears
- HW or HWiz: A High Wizard class player.
- JT: Jupitel Thunder.
- KE: Kyrie Eleison.
- KH: Kiel Hyre Quest. accessed through the
- KoS: "Kill on sight", usually referring to PvP.
- KS: "Kill Steal"; the act of killing/damaging the monster another player is fighting on purpose.
- L>: "Look", commonly used in chatroom names where the player is looking for something/someone.
- LB: Lightning Bolt (not used often in Renewal)
- LHZ: Lighthalzen
- Lex/Lexa: Lex Aeterna
- Link: A Soul Linker's Spirit skill.
- Linker: A Soul Linker class player.
- LK: A Lord Knight class player.
- LoV: Lord of Vermilion.
- Lou: Louyang.
- LP: Land Protector
- MA: Meteor Assault.
- Mag: Magnificat or a
- Mage: A Magician.
- Mammo: Mammonite.
- MB/Mag Break: Magnum Break.
- ME: Magnus Exorcismus.
- Merc/Merch: A Merchant class player or a mercenary.
- Mob: To collect an unusually large group of monsters.
- MR: Magic Rod or Martyr's Reckoning. (both not used often in Renewal)
- MVP : Most Valuable Player, also can means some special monsters that gives you special "MVP" reward for killing it.
- N>: "Need", commonly used in chatroom names where the player needs something/someone.
- Pala: Paladin
- Party: A group of players that are hunting together and can share experience points.
- Peco: The monster Knights or Crusaders. , or one mounted by
- PK: Pain Killer
- Plx: Abbreviation of the words "plz thx", which is an abbreviation of the words "please thanks".
- Plz: Abbreviation of the word "please".
- PPA: Pinpoint Attack
- Pront: The city of Prontera.
- PVM/PvM: Player versus monster combat.
- PVP/PvP: Player versus player combat, see PvP.
- Quag: Quagmire.
- R>: Recruiting for party/guild.
- RC: Raidcall or Rolling Cutter
- Ress: Resurrection.
- Respawn: To return to a save point after dying.
- RG: Royal Guard.
- RK: Rune Knight.
- S>: "Sell", used in chatroom names where the player is selling an item(s).
- Sac: Sacrifice.
- Sader: A Crusader class player.
- Sanc: Sanctuary.
- SB: Sonic Blow. (not used often in Renewal)
- SC: Stone Curse, Signum Crucis, or Shield Chain.
- SD: Suicidal Destruction
- SG: Storm Gust.
- SGlad: Star Gladiator
- Sin: An Assassin class player.
- Sinx: An Assassin Cross class player.
- SL: A Soul Linker class player, or the actual Soul Link (Spirit skills).
- Slave: A player that does not receive any experience while hunting, but simply supporting the party.
- SN: A Super Novice class player.
- SP Reco: SP Recovery.
- Spiral: Spiral Pierce.
- SS: "Screenshot".
- Suff/Suffra: Suffragium. Soul Strike (not used often in Renewal)
- SW: Safety Wall.
- Swordie: A Swordsman class player.
- N>: "Trade", commonly used in chatroom names where the player is trading an item(s).
- Tank: To have a player, usually with higher VIT, HP, or reduction gears, to absorb attacks.
- Tele: To Teleport or use a Fly Wing.
- Thx: Abbreviation of the word "thanks".
- TK: A TaeKwon class player.
- TKM: A Star Gladiator.
- THQ: Two-Hand Quicken. (not used often in Renewal)
- TS: Teamspeak or Thunderstorm (not used often in Renewal)
- TSS: Throw Spirit Sphere. (not used often in Renewal)
- TU: Turn Undead. (not used often in Renewal)
- TV: Tetra Vortex.
- UG: Underground Dungeon, below the Clock Tower in Aldebaran or below the Thief Guild in Pyramid near Morroc. (not used often in Renewal)
- Valkyrie Realms (WoE Castle Area)
- Valkyrie Randgris, the MVP
- Vend: Setting up shop by a Merchant with the Vending skill.
- Vent: Refers to Ventrilo, a popular voicechat program.
- WB: Water Ball. (not used often in Renewal)
- WI: White Imprison.
- Wiz: Wizard.
- WL: Warlock.
- WoE: War of Emperium, guild versus guild combat.
- WW: White Wing, a set of gears for Rangers
- Xbow: One of the crossbow weapons.
- Ygg: Yggdrasil Leaf OR Yggdrasil Berry/Seed.