From LeikaRO wiki
|Cast Time:||[4.4 − (Skill Level × 0.4)] seconds|
|Duration:||(Skill Level × 5) seconds|
| (Mage & Super Novice) Napalm Beat Lv. 7, Soul Strike Lv. 5|
(Priest) Aspersio Lv. 4, Sanctuary Lv. 3
Creates a magic barrier on a targeted spot that will block melee physical attacks for an amount based on INT, Max SP, Base Level and skill's level or for the amount specified by skill's level.
|Level||Hits Blocked||Base Durability||Cast Time||Duration||SP Cost|
- This skill can be used to easily tank low ASPD monsters in PvM environments. High ASPD monsters can also be dealt with if the user is capable of casting this skill fast enough once it is consumed, or by simply casting a new Safety Wall in a neighboring cell and moving when the previous one is about to expire. It is less effective for tanking multiple monsters, as it will quickly consume the Safety Wall. This is highly effective for tanking MVPs, as long as its mob can be tanked by a separate character.
- In PvP, this skill is useful for tanking offensive melee skills such as Guillotine Fist, Martyr's Reckoning or Sonic Blow boosted with Enchant Deadly Poison. For this to be effective, the user requires sufficient DEX to cast Safety Wall quickly before the attack occurs. Magnetic Earth and Ganbantein can remove Safety Walls.
- Cannot be placed in the AoE of Pneuma and vice versa
- The full durability formula for Safety Wall is:
Durability = (300 + (670 * Skill Level)) * (1 + Base Level / 1500) + 300 × Skill Level + 65 × INT + Max SP
- This skill does not protect against status effects or knock back unless they are side effects of a blocked attack.
- Against monsters, this skill blocks all regular attacks, melee skills, and some ranged skills when used at close range.
- A Safety Wall will always block at least one hit because the hit that breaks it will be completely absorbed.
- Custom Changes
- Has a status icon when standing in it.
|Skills||Cold Bolt • Energy Coat • Fire Ball • Fire Bolt • Fire Wall • Frost Diver • Increase Spiritual Power • Lightning Bolt • Napalm Beat • Safety Wall • Sight • Soul Strike • Stone Curse • Thunderstorm|
|Quests||Mage Skill Quest • Mage Training Quest|