The ability to create items is an integral part of many adventurer's lives. Whether it's to create potions or food, Job tools, or even equipment, adventurers benefit from being able to make items for themselves and others.
Adventurers can craft items in many ways, such as:
- NPC quests
- Job skills, such as an Alchemist's Pharmacy or a Blacksmith's Smith Axe
- Various kits and consumable items, such as Cookbooks
NPCs will sometimes offer adventurers the ability to create items, typically through repeatable Quests. They can range from potions and consumables to weapons and headgear. Some of these quests include:
- Counteragent and Mixture Quest
- Juice Quest
- Headgear Quests
- Gunslinger Weapon Quests
- Ninja Weapon Quests
Some NPCs can craft items for you, provided you bring them the necessary materials and, typically, some amount of money. Crafting NPCs include:
- Headgear Connoisseur - Focuses on making headgear from a variety of materials. Most of the options he provides are considered late-game gear. He can be found in the Item Mall in the back of the room.
- Istan's Workshop - A member of the Undersea City Investigation Team, Istan excels at creating all kinds of equipment from various items and parts of monsters found in the Undersea City. The options he provides are late-game gear, including armors and weapons.
- Researcher Zakline - Part of a team studying Verus, Researcher Zakline has been able to take a variety of items and combine them into unique mechanical Accessories.
Placeholder text for Jobs item creation text.
Other Forms of Item Creation
Placeholder text for things like cookbooks and similar consumable kits.
|Cards||Card Reference • Card Sets|
|Consumables||Food • Potions • Scrolls|
|Ingredients||Dye Ingredients • Juice Ingredients • Potion Ingredients • Useful Ingredients • Weapon Ingredients|
|Quests||Counteragent and Mixture Quest • Headgear Quests • Juice Quest|
|Item Creation Systems||Bomb Creation • Brewing • Cooking • Forging & Refining • Homunculus|
|NPCs||Costume Magician • Headgear Connoisseur • Istan's Workshop • Prontera Princess|